The Sultan of Brunei’s collection of over 7,000 cars includes some of the fastest, most expensive and rarest motors on the planet.
According to the Daily Mirror, he owns 604 Rolls Royces, 574 Mercedes-Benzes, 452 Ferraris, 382 Bentleys, 209 BMWs, 179 Jaguars, 134 Koenigseggs, 21 Lamborghinis, 11 Aston Martins, and 1 SSC.
The complete collection is stored and serviced in five secret aircraft hangars, where specialist teams from the various manufacturers maintain it.
Perfect Knowledge is a private company that offers a bespoke service to VIP’s, senior executives and ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWI). We provide a discreet service that manages private and personal affairs on behalf of our clients. Our focus is to ensure total privacy for the individual or organisation at all times. Our services are aimed at private banks, offshore trusts, celebrities, royal family management, private families and discerning individuals where money is no object and discretion is paramount.
- Arab billionaires’ wealth rises to $121bn in 2011
- Lifestyle Fixers
- World’s most expensive car number plates
- World’s most expensive row of houses goes on sale with a total value of £400m
- The World’s 20 richest people
- In search for the private fixer delivering ultra luxury to the wealthy elite
- The most expensive flat in history british brothers sell Monaco penthouse La Belle Epogue for a cool £200 million pounds
- Ten Most Expensive Divorces
- Mega Hotel complex opens in the Muslim holy city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
- Billionaires Row: Top 10 most expensive streets in the world